The coronavirus pandemic has taken the world by surprise. Just a few months ago, none of us estimated that the lives and health of people around the world may be at risk. Despite the fact that this threatening virus does not yet have a specific treatment, scientists from around the world are working around the clock to stop its spread. And maybe you are not a scientist and you are not working on a new medicine for the virus, but you can also do something to stop the spread of the virus. You can strengthen your immune system and improve your health. We want to arm you with the knowledge to improve the functioning of your immune system with the help of alkaline ionized and acidic water from a Life Ionizer.
The health properties of ionized water have been known for many years. As the popularity of alkaline ionized water has increased over the last decade, you may have heard from your friends how beneficial the use of ionized water has become in their lives. What you might not know is that a water ionizer not only produces alkaline ionized water, it also creates acidic water which is an extremely important aspect these days since it has antiseptic and bactericidal properties.
The potential for water ionizers to reach strong acidity levels enables them to provide beneficial uses on a range of surfaces to kill bacteria and viruses. Water ionizers fulfill their role in places with high bacterial accumulation. In fact, water ionizers are used in hospitals in Japan. Washing your hands with ionized water allows you to kill the microorganisms that remain on your hands after washing them with plain water. Hands tend to have the most amount of bacteria and viruses since we touch cell phones, door handles, handrails, moving these microorganisms from place to place. And while it’s inevitable, we can reduce the numbers by washing and rinsing your hands with acidic water.
There are over 40 scientific studies showing that drinking alkaline water offers more health benefits than other water. It helps slow down the aging process, regulate pH levels of the body, prevent various chronic diseases and what is probably the most important – it boosts your immune system.
Here’s a few ways alkaline water could boosts your immune system:
- Alkaline pH is very helpful in reducing inflammation and oxygenating the body’s cells, which stimulates our immune system. A regular diet is usually more acidic while alkaline water can help restore balance or homeostasis.
- Alkaline water contains various minerals, such as magnesium and calcium, which are important for maintaining healthy bones. Healthy bones are the adequate production of immune cells in the bone marrow, which is mainly located in the bone stems.
- Alkaline water detoxifies your body and also removes toxins accumulated in your body from the environment, medicines or food.
- Antiseptic properties make acidic water ideal for expediting the healing process of cuts, wounds, fungal infections. It also supports antibacterial effects and effectively kills the bacteria.
- Alkaline water is primarily an antioxidant that neutralizes harmful free radicals. We are exposed to free radicals often, through pollution, smoke, cleaning products and artificial foods. Free radicals damage cellular processes that lead to the formation of cancer cells, among others. Ionized alkaline water searches for free radicals and converts them into oxygen, which your body can be used to produce energy and oxygenate tissues. Oxygenated cells are a better functioning cell.
Water ionizers could assist us during this pandemic with alkaline water to keep our body healthy with the many properties that positively affect it. Acidic water from a Life Ionizer will help with its antibacterial and antiseptic action. If we are able to eliminate microorganisms, the coronavirus will be stopped in its tracks. Acidic water will also help facilitate the work of the immune system, which is extremely important during a coronavirus pandemic. So little and so much. Take this small step and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Antiseptic properties of acidic water: