5 Ways Alkaline Water Beats Plain Water
Alkaline Water vs Plain Water
Alkaline water from a water ionizer is different. It tastes better than plain water, and as documented in over 40 studies, it has potential benefits for your health that plain water doesn’t. Here are five ways alkaline water wins the alkaline water vs tap water matchup, along with the studies that prove it.
This is an excerpt, read the full article for more detailed information – 5 Ways Alkaline Water is Better than Plain Water
1) Detoxification – Alkaline water helps you detoxify in two ways that plain water doesn’t. When it’s alkaline water vs tap water Alkaline water has been shown to help detoxify the body of heavy metals and to detoxify food from acidic pesticide residues in ways that plain water doesn’t.
2) Bone Health – Drinking alkaline water lowers two enzyme markers of bone loss. Plain water has no effect
3) pH Balance – Alkaline water can raise the pH of blood and urine. Plain water does not affect blood or urine pH
4) Hydration – Clinical testing shows that alkaline water hydrates and rehydrates you better and faster than plain water. The CDC estimates that about 3 out of 4 Americans suffer from chronic dehydration – they need to drink more water, and to drink the right kind of water.
5) Alkaline Water + Gatorade = The Ultimate Sports Drink. In clinical testing, alkaline water plus gatorade was shown to provide superior re-hydration, and endurance compared to plain water with electrolytes. Blood testing done in this study showed that alkaline water plus Gatorade also provided a stronger alkaline buffer in the bloodstream than plain water and Gatorade did.
The Facts are clear, alkaline water has benefits plain water doesn’t
There’s a lot to be said for drinking the right kind of water. Alkaline water made by a water ionizer has healthy properties that plain water doesn’t:
- Acid-fighting alkalinity
- Antioxidant Potential
- Great source of essential minerals
- Superior hydration
- Better taste
Whether you’re fighting to reverse health problems, a fitness enthusiast like I am, or a chef looking to prepare great tasting healthy food, a water ionizer makes the kind of water you need to reach your goals – ionized alkaline water.
Need to find out if alkaline water can help you? Call us at 877-959-7977 for a free, no obligation consultation
Low Stomach Acid a surprising cause of Gastro Esophageal Reflux
One of the main causes of acid reflux may surprise you: Low stomach acid (hypochlorhydria) is the cause of the majority of people who suffer from GERD, despite the fact that GERD is the result of excess stomach acid refluxing up the esophagus! Low stomach acid levels cause the esophageal sphincter – the muscle that closes the entrance into the stomach while digestion is occurring – to malfunction. If you have GERD, you should test yourself for low stomach acid.
Alkaline water for long term management of GERD
Alkaline water has been used for gradual relief of the symptoms of GERD since the 1960’s in Japan, there are no side effects. Alkaline water takes longer than antacid medications, you should see gradual relief of your symptoms in about 2 weeks. The smart way to use alkaline water as acid reflux medication for GERD is to drink it, and gradually taper off your medication as your symptoms go away.
If alkaline water is going to work for you, then you should see relief in about 2 weeks, up to four weeks at the most. Important: Talk to your doctor before making any changes if you are on prescription medication for GERD Alkaline water is safer for long term health than PPIs and many bone medications. To find out if alkaline water can help you call us at: 855-790-8121 for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our healthy water experts. This is an excerpt, read the full article here – Alkaline Water vs Antacids for GERD