Alkaline Water Benefits
Did you know? The largest study ever conducted on the reasons why people live to be 100 - called the Okinawa Centenarian Project - reveals that the longest lived people on earth drink alkaline water and eat alkaline foods? The people of Okinawa Japan regularly live to be 100 - and the water they drink has a pH of 10 - making it alkaline water. Longevity is one of the reported benefits of of healthy lifestyle choices like alkaline water that is currently being studied by scientists in the ongoing Centenarian Project. (Suzuki, M, B Willcox, and et al)
Discover how alkaline water can help you live a healthy life, download our free ebook - Alkaline Water and Health: 10 Reasons to Drink Ionized Water every Day For more information, call us at 866-536-3518
Alkaline Water Weight Loss Study: 12 pound in Two Months
A recent pilot study - the first of it’s kind - followed 4 people who drank alkaline water for two months. The people in the study were all middle aged, and clinically obese. The only thing that was changed in the study was the water they drank - and the study participants lost an average of 12 pounds over two months. (Guy. A. and Flebas, J)
Dehydration and mineral deficiencies are both factors that can contribute to obesity. Drinking alkaline water ensures you get the best possible deydration and easy-to-absorb minerals - in avery glass of water you drink!
Conduct your own alkaline water weight loss study! LIFE Ionizers allows you to return your ionizer up to 60 days from the date of purchase! Call us at 866-536-3518 it’s easier than you think to put the benefits of alkaline water in your kitchen
Alkaline water benefits for detoxification
Two studies have shown that alkaline water may provide protection against the toxic effects of metals like mercury. If detoxification is what you’re after, the pH of your water could make all the difference. (Rosborg, I, Nihlgard B, and Gerhardsson L) (Guy. A. and Flebas, J)
Did you know? Alkalinity increases your kidney’s ability to discharge fluoride! At a pH of 5.5, your kidney’s discharge 5% of the fluoride in your system. At a pH of 7.6, your kidneys discharge 65% of the fluoride in your bloodstream.
Learn how to alkalize and start your detox today! Download our free ebook - Alkaline Water and Health: 10 Reasons to Drink Ionized Water every Day To learn more about alkaline detoxification, call us at 866-536-3518
Blood Pressure: “The Harder the water the softer the arteries”
That’s a direct quote from one of the largest reviews of the effects of the water we drink on heart health called: Hard Water and the Heart, the story revisited. Hard water by the way, is alkaline water because it has a pH of greater than 7. But the sad fact is that you probably refuse to drink hard water because it tastes bitter and chalky. Instead, many people drink bottled water - which has no known heart benefit - and heart disease is a health epidemic. (Gumashta, J, R Gumashta, and et al.)
Did you know? For better heart health, the World Health Organization recommends you get 10 - 20% of your daily needs for calcium and magnesium from the water you drink!
Learn how the minerals in alkaline water can benefit your health in our eBook Alkaline Water and Health: 10 Reasons to Drink Ionized Water every Day
If you need more information on how alkaline water can help you have a healthy heart call us at 866-536-3518
Good to the Bone: Alkaline Water Benefits for Bone Health
Perhaps the strongest clinical evidence of the benefits of drinking alkaline water are the studies that show it’s link to bone health. Studies have shown that drinking alkaline water reduces two markers of bone loss. The strength of the evidence linking alkaline water to bone health is the reason that even the Mayo Clinic agrees: Alkaline water shows a link to bone health. (Wynn, E, MA Krieg, JM Aeschlimann, and P Burckhardt)
Does milk do a body bad? A recent study showed that drinking milk increases oxidative stress in the body which leads to premature aging! Alkaline water can be a safer and healthier source of dietary calcium than milk (Michaelsson, Karl, Alicia Wolk, and Et Al. 2014).
Does alkaline water have an antioxidant benefit?
The only studies that have examined the antioxidant potential of alkaline water are laboratory studies. Until clinical trials are conducted, nobody can say for sure. The laboratory studies do indicate that to unlock the antioxidant potential of alkaline water, it’s best to mix it with vitamin C. In fact, alkaline water triples the antioxidant effect of Vitamin C! (Lee, MY, YK Kim, and et al) (Hiraoka, A, M Takemoto, and et al)
Did you know? Lemon juice contains vitamin C and helps alkalize the body! Combined with alkaline water, lemon water makes a tasty and healthy addition to your detoxification regimen and a potent antioxidant!
The many benefits of drinking alkaline water
The benefits of alkaline water discussed on this page are just a few of the potential health benefits that are being studied by scientists. Read about many more of these benefits in our free eBook 10 Reasons to Drink Ionized Alkaline Water Every Day
Want to know if alkaline water studies have shown benefits for your health challenges? Call our healthy water experts today at 866-536-3518 for a free consultation. We have the latest studies with the information you need to make a healthy choice!
- Abraham, Guy, and Jorge Flebas. "The effect of daily consumption of 2 liters of electrolyzed water for 2 months on body composition and several physiological parameters in four obese subjects: a preliminary report." Highbeam Research. Original Internist, 01 Sep 2011. Web. 2 Jul 2013. http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-269433201
- Rosborg, I, B Nihlgard, and L Gerhardsson. "Hair element concentrations in females in one acid and one alkaline area in southern Sweden." PubMed NCBI. Ambio, n.d. Web. 3 Jul 2013. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14703901
- Gumashta, J, R Gumashta, and et al. "Hard water and heart: the story revisited." IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences. IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences, n.d. Web. 5 Jul 2013. http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jpbs/papers/vol1-issue1/B0110720.pdf
- Wynn, E. et al Alkaline mineral water lowers bone resorption even in calcium sufficiency: alkaline mineral water and bone metabolism. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18926940
- Rylander, R Mineral water intake reduces blood pressure among subjects with low urinary magnesium and calcium levels. ://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/4/56
- Lee, M. Electrolyzed-reduced water protects against oxidative damage to DNA, RNA, and protein http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17159237
- Hiraoka, A et al Studies on the Properties and Real Existence of Aqueous Solution
- Systems that are assumed to have Antioxidant Activities by the action of "Active Hydrogen" http://jhs.pharm.or.jp/data/50(5)/50_456.pdf
- Suzuki, M, B Willcox, and et al. "Okinawa Centenarian Study." Okinawa Centenarian Study. Okinawa Centenarian Study. Web. 19 Sep 2013. Michaelsson, Karl, Alicia Wolk, and Et Al. “Milk Intake and Risk of Mortality and Fractures in Women and Men: Cohort Studies.” The BMJ. BMJ, 28 Oct. 2014. Web. 31 Oct. 2014. http://www.okicent.org/study.html
- Michaelsson, Karl, Alicia Wolk, and Et Al. “Milk Intake and Risk of Mortality and Fractures in Women and Men: Cohort Studies.” The BMJ. BMJ, 28 Oct. 2014. Web. 31 Oct. 2014. http://www.bmj.com/content/349/bmj.g6015
- Heil, D. “Acid-base balance and hydration status following consumption of mineral-based alkaline bottled water..” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13 Sep 2010. Web. 26 Mar 2014. http://www.jissn.com/content/7/1/29
- Ostojic, Sergej, and Marko Stonanovic. “Hydrogen-Rich Water Affected Blood Alkalinity in Physically Active Men.” . Research in Sports Medicine: An International Journal, 06 Jan 2014. Web. 20 Feb 2014. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15438627.2013.852092
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ong, Y, et al. A Clinical Approach to Medicine
Azoulay, A. Comparison of the Mineral Content of Tap Water and Bottled Waters
Effect of pH on the taste of alkaline electrolyzed water PubMed Central (2007)
Fill out the form below to receive a FREE eBook on the benefits of drinking alkaline water and also get money saving coupons.