Alkaline ionized water is great to drink, but it can also be used to prepare and cook food. Experiment with these and let us know how they turn out.
Ionized Alkaline Water for Food Preparation:
- Sprouting seeds
- Soaking nuts, legumes, grains & more
- Making soups & smoothies or any recipe that calls for water
- Store fruits & vegetables in alkaline water – they last much longer
- Removes pesticides, herbicides, waxes & more from fruits & vegetables
- Add to acidic fruit juices to make them alkaline (many people’s stomachs react to acidic juices and this allows them to drink fruit juices)
Cooking with Ionized Water
- Use alkaline water when cooking to get the best tasting food. Acidic tap water breaks down the food, so you tend not to get the real flavor. The taste comes out full, food is tender, and not as much seasoning is required.
- Fresh Meat and Astringent-Tasting Vegetables can be soaked in alkaline water for twenty to thirty minutes before they are cooked. This will create a wonderful taste with less odor and more taste.
- Red meats and liver soaked in alkaline water for twenty to thirty minutes will draw the blood out and eliminate odours.
- Marinate meats to tenderise them. Tough meats can turn out really nice using this method.
- Fish turns firm and juicy with less odour when soaking and then cooking it with alkaline water.
- Rice cooked in alkaline water is fluffier – First wash the rice in a level one alkaline water. Next, soak them in level four alkaline water for twenty to thirty minutes. Cook the rice in this high alkaline water that it was soaking in and you will create a moist, soft rice.
- Boil your eggs in acidic water and the yolks turnout bright yellow not gray, and are perfectly symmetrical and taste better. The shells come off with great ease too!
- Vegetables will be a brighter green since the chlorophyll isn’t broken down. Acids are also neutralised, so any harsh tastes will be removed.
- Noodles cooked in acidic water will prevent the noodles from becoming soggy.
- Fried dishes coated in acidic water will help the food to be crispier.
Alkalize your body with beverages
- Add to acidic squash or fruit juices to make them alkaline.
- Tea with alkaline water will make the color of the tea vivid, lessen the astringency, and make it mellow and delicious.
- Coffee with alkaline water allows you to use less grounds with the same flavour and strength. Bitterness will be replaced by a smooth, aromatic experience.
- Alcohol:imparts a mellow and delicious taste and prevents the negative physical reactions associated with drinking alcohol as it will neutralize the acid. When drinking alcohol, drink three to four cups of level two alkaline water before and after drinking to prevent effects. You can also add it to cocktails to soften and smooth the taste.
More Uses of Alkaline Water:
Alkaline Water helps to regulate your physical condition. Here are some examples of conditions alkaline water can help with
- Gastrointestinal Fermentation: If you drink alkaline water on an empty stomach, it will ease your discomfort.
- Constipation: Drink alkaline water before you eat and it will hydrate your bowels and improve this condition.
- Diarrhea: Since you quickly become dehydrated with diarrhea, alkaline water, with three times the concentration of water molecules, will help keep you hydrated and reduce discomfort.
- High or Low Blood Pressure: Alkaline water will help regulate your blood pressure if you drink it one hour before eating.
- Blood Sugar Levels: Drink three cups or more on an empty stomach.
Animals and pets :
- Can be used in their drinking water to maintain their health & less odor in feces.
Dying Garments :
- Results in vivid colors.
Plants and Flowers:
- Live Longer
- Need Less Water
- Won’t need pesticides
- Extends the life of cut flowers
Ionized, alkaline mineral water delivers nutrients to our cells more efficiently, hydrates our bodies better, and cleanses our systems. It contains natural antioxidants that neutralizes free radicals & gives us more energy.