Alkaline Ionized Water could save millions of lives
Bone loss strikes millions of Americans annually. It is blamed for causing as many deaths every year as heart disease! Worse yet, the drugs which are prescribed to treat it – called biphosphonates – may actually make the problem worse!
Alkaline ionized water may represent a risk-free way to maintain bone health. There are several studies which show that there is a link between drinking it and maintaining healthy bones.
How Alkaline Water helps maintain healthy bones
Medical experts point to four benefits that drinking alkaline water can provide for bone health:
- Alkaline water is loaded with beneficial minerals that you need every day for healthy bones like calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Drinking water with an alkaline pH helps to may help prevent excess acidity from developing in the body’s tissues. Research has shown that excess acidity increases bone loss
- Drinking alkaline ionized water has been shown to reduce the amount of calcium discharged in the urine
How to get the Best Water for Bone Health
A Life Ionizer makes alkaline water with all these advantages for your bone health:
- Makes your water safe – Toxins in water like chlorine can sabotage your health
- Great source of minerals – Studies show that minerals in water are 30% easier to absorb
- pH balanced – Protects you from the damaging effects of acidity
- Powerful antioxidant – Antioxidant water protects your DNA
Compare Alkaline Water to Prescription Drugs
Alkaline ionized water is a risk free way for you to achieve better health. A point often overlooked is that with prescription drugs you have to worry about side effects. New alkaline water drinkers may experience some mild side effects in their first two weeks, but that’s it.
Even the Mayo Clinic agrees; alkaline water has a positive link to bone health
In the US, prescription drugs like Boniva are frequently the way people try to maintain their bone health. In Japan, alkaline ionized water is used. Meanwhile, America has one of the highest rates of osteoporosis in the world; Japan has one of the lowest. With this in mind, which method do you think you should trust your bone health with?
How does the price of drinking alkaline water compare to the cost of taking prescription drugs? Very favorably. With alkaline ionized water you buy the machine and it’s yours for keeps. With prescription drugs, you have to keep paying for refills… for the rest of your life!
Want to get the facts about alkaline water? Call our water experts today at (888) 888-6889